Prof. Dr. Donato E. Tagliavia
The objective of the firm’s Tax Area is to protect and increase the assets of our clients complying with the current Tax System, through a responsible and efficient tax planning to legally reduce their taxation. This involves the evaluation of specific investments with tax advantages and the establishment of structures that profit from specific Tax Treaties or other legal techniques of tax optimization.
We offer a complete Tax Advice and Tax Compliance. Our specialties are:
- Advice to expatriate and impatriate executives, Spanish investors abroad and foreign investors in Spain.
- International Tax Agreements to avoid double taxation.
Taxation of business groups
- Tax optimization in Spain with transparency and legality.
- Documentation related to transactions within linked companies.
- Transfer pricing agreements.
- Analysis and implementation of structures that reduce and adapt the taxation of the company to meet current tax incentives and regulations in Spain and the different Autonomous Communities.
- Global tax advice to companies.
Tax procedures and litigation
Tax procedures is a fundamental practice of the area, especially:
- Preparation and filing of the corresponding economic-administrative claims and appeals against acts of tax settlement.
- Defense of clients in economic criminal proceedings, particularly in cases of crimes against the Public Treasury.
- Presentation of consultations before the General Directorate of Taxes.
Taxation of corporate restructuring
- Tax planning and advice in the strategy of changing the location of the company to another Autonomous Community.
- Tax planning and advice in the change of fiscal domicile abroad and in international processes.
- Advice on the interpretation of the scope of the registration and assessment standards of the General Accounting Plan.
- Tax impact of the application of accounting regulation to business operations and bankruptcy proceedings or any other branch of law.
Taxation of sport, athletes and entertainment professionals
Advice on the tax consequences of new technologies and electronic commerce
- Tax Compliance.